Up-us.info – Cheesy Shepherds Pie. You can cook Cheesy Shepherds Pie using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Shepherds Pie
- Prepare 2 1/2 of to 3 lbs ground beef.
- You need 5 of large potatoes, diced.
- You need 1 cup of diced green peppers.
- You need 1 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 1 of bag steam fresh peas & carrots.
- Prepare 2 of cups diced carrots.
- Prepare 3 of cups shredded cheese (your choice).
- It’s 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ranch dressing powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of sour cream.
Cheesy Shepherds Pie instructions
- Cook ground beef with onions, peppers, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, basil & garlic powder in a large skillet..
- Boil potatoes until tender..
- Microwave diced carrots until very soft..
- Add bag of steam fresh peas & carrots to beef in skillet. Cook until tender..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Drain grease from ground beef. Return to skillet and stir in half of shredded cheese. Add to large glass baking dish. Spread evenly..
- Drain potatoes. Add cooked carrots, butter, ranch powder, milk, shredded cheese and sour cream. Blend with a mixer until smooth..
- Add to glass baking dish on top of ground beef. Spread evenly. Sprinkle more shredded cheese on top..
- Bake 30 minutes. Broil for 1 minute until cheese bubbles and top browns a little..