Carbonara. Паста Карбонара — спагетти с мелкими кусочками бекона (в оригинале, гуанчиале или панчеттой), смешанные с соусом из яиц, сыра пармезан и пекорино романо. The dish arrived at its modern form, with its current name, in the middle. I have always thought carbonara was labour intensive but boy was I wrong!
To make an authentic carbonara sauce, you need eggs and Parmesan. For a quick dinner, whip up Tyler Florence’s authentic Spaghetti alla Carbonara recipe, a rich tangle of pasta, pancetta and egg, from Food Network. An Italian friend of mine who cooks told me that the proper way to make smooth Carbonara sauce is to combine the beaten eggs with the grated. You can have Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carbonara
- It’s 1 box of Pasta (bucatini is my favorite).
- You need 3/4 lb of Bacon, diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mushrooms, thick sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- It’s 2 of Eggs, beaten.
- It’s of Black pepper.
Carbonara has been the subject of some severe bastardization here in the states, where we regularly eschew Italian tradition in favor of garlic, bacon. The carbonara recipe is another excellent example of Italian pasta cuisine, simple to make, yet This recipe uses eggs, cream, cheese and bacon. The traditional Italian spaghetti carbonara sauce recipe. Learn how to make carbonara sauce with bacon or pancetta and loads of parmesan.
- Brown bacon to half-crispy..
- Boil noodles to taste..
- Add mushrooms and onions. Add extra oil if needed. Sauté until onions and mushrooms are browned..
- Beat eggs, Parmesan cheese and black pepper in a separate bowl..
- Add noodles to bacon/mushroom mixture. Sauté until all noodles evenly coated in mixture..
- Add hot mixture to egg/cheese mixture. Stir/toss until coated evenly. Add more cheese, if needed. Serve hot..
Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy! Rick Stein’s carbonara is made in the traditional Italian way. It is wonderfuly tasty but quick and easy to make. A wonderful dish for Valentine’s Day! Put a large saucepan of water on to boil.