Up-us.info – Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies. And I bet these Healthy Caramel Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies easily would’ve satisfied our sweet tooth moment! Which is pure cookie heaven in my book! ?? I’m guessing I’m not the only.
I thought the only way to make them any better were to add bits of caramel! Make these delicious Salted Caramel Oatmeal Cookies! They are soft with a yummy chewy texture. You can have Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 cups of quick cooking oats.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of salted caramel baking chips.
I used Kroger brand Salted Caramel Chips and they were delicious, however – next time I’d love to try this recipe using a bag of Kraft Caramel Bits because I’ve heard they’re amazing too! These chocolate caramel oatmeal bars have a sticky-sweet layer of melted chocolate and caramel over a oatmeal cookie crust. Like what caramel looks like when lovingly poured over chocolate chips over buttery oatmeal crust. Caramel Apple Oatmeal Cookies are chewy, sweet, and perfect for the fall season, loaded with tons of apples and drizzled with buttery caramel.
Caramel Chip Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together until combined and set it aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter on medium speed for about 1 minute, until creamy and smooth. Then beat in both sugars until the mixture is fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla next, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and beat on low speed until just combined, then gradually add in the oats. Lastly, once all the oats are incorporated, beat in the caramel chips until everything is combined. Cover the dough and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Once the dough has finished chilling, remove it from the fridge and preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a couple large baking trays with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Roll the dough into large balls (about 2 tbsp. of dough per ball) and arrange about 3″ apart on the baking trays. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are just beginning to brown. The centers will still look very soft and underbaked..
- Let the cookies cool on the trays for 10 minutes, before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. Store them in an airtight container for up to 1 week..
Don’t replace the dried apples with apple chips. Those are crunchy and these are chewy…it will definitely change the texture of the cookie! Addicting coconut oil whole wheat chocolate chip oatmeal cookies with an insane salted date caramel sauce. These are ridiculously chewy and SO delicious! chocolate caramel square. mini chocolate chips. You can use whatever nut butter you have on hand, I used a drippier peanut butter.