Up-us.info – Caramel Air Popped Popcorn. You can cook Caramel Air Popped Popcorn using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Air Popped Popcorn
- You need 6-8 cups of air popped popcorn.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of tightly packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of light corn syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
Caramel Air Popped Popcorn step by step
- Place parchment paper in a 13×9 pan. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Over low heat in a small saucepan, add the brown sugar, corn syrup and butter. Stir together until the butter has melted..
- Increase the heat to medium and allow to simmer for about 4 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add the salt & vanilla extract. Stir together..
- Mix together as you put the baking soda into the pan. Make sure that it is evenly spread..
- Coat the popcorn with the caramel sauce; stirring together to evenly coat the popcorn..
- Place the caramel popcorn into the pre-heated oven for about 15 minutes. Place the popcorn back into the oven, after stirring, to heat for another 15 minutes. Remove to stir, then place back into oven 15 minutes. Take out the oven, stir and allow to cool off. Break up any clumps..