Up-us.info -Blueberry Muffins. You can have Blueberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- You need 1 1/4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated lemon rind.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400F grease a 12 cup muffin pan (I used joe’s silicone muffin cups, greased inside and placed in my old muffin pan). Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl..
- In another bowl. Whisk the eggs, blend, add melted butter, milk, vanilla and lemon rind, stir to combine.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the egg mixture. Stir until just flour is moistures, don’t over stir. Add blueberries, just fold in. Spoon the batter into the cups, leave room for the muffins to rise..
- Bake u til tops spring back when touched lightly, 20- 25 minutes..