Up-us.info – Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker. You can have Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker
- It’s 3 lb of Chuck Roast.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix.
- You need 2 cup of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
Beef Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker step by step
- Place beef in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Mix soup mix with stock.
- Pour over roast.
- Cook on low for 8 hours, or until roast is tender and easily pulls apart.
- Use juice take gravy, serve over mashed potatoes..