Up-us.info – Baked Omelette. Ham and cheese baked omelet is an excellent meal for breakfast or brunch. Since this is a baked omelet, there is no need to dirty a skillet, too. While the oven is preheating, just put your butter, onion, bell pepper and ham in the dish you are going to bake it in and place that in the oven until “sauteed” and heated through to your liking while you are beating the eggs and milk and then stirring in the S&P and cheese.
This recipe is very flexible, so feel free to swap the toppings with other toppings of your choice. Introducing the Baked Western Omelet, which is an easy and healthy way to serve eggs to a crowd! Perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner! You can cook Baked Omelette using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Omelette
- It’s 5 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 can (127 mL) of green chilies.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon (optional).
Perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner! High protein, low carb, and loaded with veggies, ham and cheese, this Denver Omelet will keep you happy, fit and satisfied! Bf said it was ‘the most wonderful food.’ Very easy to make and it looks beautiful too, not like most of my omelets!” – SeattleSal. This is it: the classic omelette, with no fillings to distract from perfection.
Baked Omelette step by step
- Mix dry ingredients..
- Beat eggs and slowly stir in dry ingredients..
- Stir in cottage cheese, chilies, and grated Monterey Jack cheese..
- If adding melted butter (not necessary), add now..
- If adding bacon, add just before stirring and pouring into greased pie plate..
- Bake at 400⁰ for 15 min. Reduce heat to 350⁰ and continue baking for another 30 min. Insert toothpick in center and continue baking until toothpick comes out clean..
- Can also be done as egg bites in cupcake pan. Around 22 min. in a 350⁰ oven. Rotate once halfway..
Make a creamy, fluffy, perfect omelet with these tips. Add all your favorite omelet toppings and fillings, and breakfast is served. Omelet Recipes Try an omelet for a healthy and hearty breakfast. Whether you’re looking for a a vegetable,ham, cheese or egg white omelet, this collection of omelet recipes is sure to satisfy. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream.