Up-us.info – Whole wheat marble cake. You can cook Whole wheat marble cake using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat marble cake
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of any flour (white/tapioca/glutinous).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of + 3 tbsp fat (butter/oil).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder or some melted chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of + 2tbsp boiling water.
Whole wheat marble cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C. Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Cream oil and sugar in a large bowl. Add the egg and mix well. Add milk and vanilla and mix well. Add water and give a good stir. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well. Pour half the batter in a greased baking pan. Take the remaining half of the batter in a separate bowl. Add cocoa powder to it and mix well. Spoon the cocoa batter in the baking pan, leaving some light colored spaces. Using a knife, swirl.