Up-us.info – Whole wheat chocolate chip muffins. You can have Whole wheat chocolate chip muffins using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole wheat chocolate chip muffins
- You need 2 c. of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 c. of Milk.
- It’s 1/3 c. of Brown sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Honey.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 1/3 c. of Coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s Half of a pkg. of dark chocolate chips.
Whole wheat chocolate chip muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.).
- Spoon into cupcake tins 2/3’s full..
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes..