Up-us.info – Texas Holiday Trash Mix (Chex Mix). You can have Texas Holiday Trash Mix (Chex Mix) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Texas Holiday Trash Mix (Chex Mix)
- It’s 1 of preheated oven 225 degree.
- You need 1 of roasting pan.
- It’s 2 cup of Corn Chex Cereal.
- It’s 2 cup of Rice Chex Cereal.
- Prepare 1 cup of Goldfish Crackers.
- You need 1 cup of Pretzel Sticks.
- You need 1 cup of Pecan Halves.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cashew Halves.
- You need 1 cup of garlic roasted rye chips.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter (1 stick).
- It’s 2 of Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 of tablespoon red pepper hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Seasoning Sat.
Texas Holiday Trash Mix (Chex Mix) step by step
- Add first seven ingredients in a roasting pan, and set aside..
- Over low heat melt butter, add Worcestershire sauce, red hot sauce and remaining four spices until just incorporated..
- Pour over dry ingredients and stir to combine well. Bake mixture at 225°F for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Don’t forget to stir..
- Have fun with this. Add any dry ingredient you like. Just keep an eye on it while its baking. You can make this as sweet tasting or spicy as you want. Enjoy.