Up-us.info – Taisen’s cheesey garlic bread. Today we learn how to make cheesy garlic bread that is so easy and so fast to make, you’ll be adding it to all your pasta recipes. You have to have bread when you eat pasta and almost everything in this garlic bread recipe you would already have on hand for your pasta. Two types of cheese are mixed with green onions, garlic, and mayonnaise to make one incredible, and super cheesy, garlic bread.
I want to tell you that’s because I’m so addicted to it. How I make this Cheesy Garlic Bread. QUICK is the operative word here: Mix melted butter, salt and garlic. You can have Taisen’s cheesey garlic bread using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taisen’s cheesey garlic bread
- You need 1 of Italian bread slices, with or without seeds on the crust (you can use any kind of bread and however many slices you need).
- Prepare 1 of melted butter (depending on how many slices your making is how much butter you need) enough to cover 1 side of each slice.
- You need 1 of garlic powder (to your taste).
- You need 1 of garlic salt (use carefully as you don’t want much salt).
- Prepare 1 of chopped parsley or parsley flakes (just a little).
- You need 1 of mozzarella cheese (as much as you like). optional.
Split loaf in half lengthwise, drizzle with. This Garlic Cheesy Bread recipe is full of cheesy flavor. Try this delicious Garlic Cheesy Bread alongside pizza or pasta! The BEST and EASIEST Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks have a simple garlic topping and taste even better than take-out!
Taisen’s cheesey garlic bread instructions
- Preheat your oven to 300°F.
- Melt butter in a saucepan or frying pan. Allow to cool just a little so that it is a little thick and not runny.
- After the butter is melted, remove from heat and add in garlic powder, garlic salt and parsley. Mix together. Mine started to make a bit of a paste from the butter cooling and the powder..
- Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper, and place your slices of bread onto the wax paper..
- You can leave this out if you prefer, but to 1 slice I spread butter on it first before spreading the melted butter and spices. It honestly was much better. Your choice !.
- Take a knife and spread on the butter and spice mix onto one side of each piece. You can do both sides if you like for more butter and garlic flavor..
- Place the cookie sheet into the oven. Depending on how crispy you want your bread is how long you will keep it in the oven. Keep an eye on it as you don’t want it to burn. About 5 to 8 minutes. If your oven runs hotter, less time and if it runs lower then longer time. My oven likes to do both so I play it by checking it constantly. (every 2 minutes).
- After they get to a nice crisp, pull them out of the oven. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top. As much or as little as you like. You can use any cheese you like, or mix several different cheeses for this..
- Place the bread back into the oven only until the cheese is melted..
- Serve and enjoy with any dish you like garlic bread with or alone with a marinara sauce as a snack !.
My husband happened to be home while I was recipe testing these Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks a few weeks ago. I planned it that way because he LOVES cheesy bread and. I love pairing this cheesy garlic bread with any of my go-to pasta dishes or serving it next to a big salad. In a bowl, combine the softened butter, Asiago cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, mayonnaise, sliced scallions and minced garlic. These Easy Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks are made using a refrigerated pre-made pizza dough, and are topped with garlic and mozzarella cheese for the ultimate side dish or appetizer.