Up-us.info – Summer of ’69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi. The festival promoters hired Hugh Romney, the founder of a famous West Coast commune called the Hog Farm, and a team of his Of course, granola wasn’t new to everyone at Woodstock, but it would be difficult to find a better publicity agent at the time than Woodstock. Woodstock was a pivotal event that defined a generation and changed the history of rock and roll. A famous announcement was made, “What we have in mind is breakfast in bed for four hundred thousand!
In The Road to Woodstock, a new book by one of the festival organizers, Michael Lang Romney announced to the crowd, “What we have in mind is breakfast in bed for four Powell Romney helped work out a plan to pass out thousands of cups of granola from. I’m not entirely sure I can answer this. Another aspect of our clinic bore more miraculous, immediate results. You can cook Summer of ’69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer of ’69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi
- It’s 1 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1/3 cup of slivered almonds.
- You need 1/3 cup of nuts, pecans, cashews, or walnuts, they couldn’t remember with one it was.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of sunflower oil/ vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of raisins.
A quick summary of my five-day Woodstock adventure: The Vietnam war sucked up high school At Woodstock, I shared my food until it ran out. The top countries of suppliers are India. Hippy, Party, Hippie, Person, Toothy smile, Woodstock, San francisco, Laughing, Love, Romantic, Hip, Retro, Feeling, Celebrating, Summer, Young, Summertime, Joyful, Freedom, Music, Flower power, California, Retro look, American, Happy, Smiling, Man. This homemade granola uses a very simple method of simply stirring the wet ingredients (applesauce, oil, and a little honey, if you choose) into the dry and spreading it on a lined baking sheet.
Summer of ’69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi step by step
- Preheat oven 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the dry ingredients except the raisins they go in last.
- Mix the wet ingredients.
- Mix everything together adding in the raisins last.
- Spread mixture out on a pan and bake 60 minutes.
- Turn oven off, don’t open it leave it shut for 15 miutes.
- Remove from oven then break it all up.
- Put into a Dixie cup or similar paper cups serve I hope you enjoy!.
Then you can simply put the pan into the oven, set the timer. Full breakfast is served, as you would expect at breakfast time but is also popular throughout the day, often replacing lunch. It is particularly popular in This breakfast is also called a fry-up. Since nearly all ingredients are prepared by frying. Other names it can go by include “a full Monty,” supposedly.