Up-us.info – Spicy rotisserie chicken salad. Rotisserie chicken salad with hard-boiled eggs, pickle relish, and onion is a quick and easy salad I love chicken salad and liked the spice this recipe added. Plus not having to cook the chicken I used spicy brown mustard and miracle whip. You need to let this set and the flavors meld before eating.
This spicy chicken salad is kind of a riff on it, with a much simpler version of kou shui ji sauce serving as the dressing. I’m also using a rotisserie chicken, because I’ve lately discovered that rotisserie chickens are a working girl’s best friend. Spicy Chicken Peanut Soba Noodle Salad. You can have Spicy rotisserie chicken salad using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy rotisserie chicken salad
- Prepare of Rotisserie chicken (you can add skin if you like).
- You need 2-4 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare of Hot pico de gallo.
- It’s of Mayonnaise or miracle whip.
- You need of Salt/pepper/cayenne pepper.
Homemade chicken pot pie sounds time-consuming, but Spicy Southern Kitchen speeds things up with refrigerated pie crusts and rotisserie chicken. Turn leftover rotisserie chicken into dinner! These delicious rotisserie chicken recipes are The spicy sauce works with chicken, seafood, pork or beef. Add whatever veggies you have on hand.
Spicy rotisserie chicken salad step by step
- Shred room temperature chicken, in a bowl.
- Dice eggs, to your desired size & add to chicken.
- Add desired amount of pico de gallo, I usually use 4-5 tbsp, depending on how much I’m making..
- Add in your Mayo or miracle whip. I usually use 2-4 tbsp, but I like mine really creamy :).
- Season with salt, pepper & Cayenne to your taste.
- Eat on crackers, bed of lettuce or in a sandwich..enjoy!.
We love this chilled chicken salad brimming with colorful veggies. Make it meatless by omitting the. Don’t buy a store-made rotisserie chicken sitting in the warmer all day. Make something far fresher and healthier on a grill at home. Use the same oven to roast veggies and potatoes, toss a simple salad with fresh veggies and balsamic dressing, or make a creamy veggie risotto.