Up-us.info – Southern Style Thanksgiving Deviled Eggs. You can have Southern Style Thanksgiving Deviled Eggs! using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Southern Style Thanksgiving Deviled Eggs!
- Prepare 1 of Boiled eggs (how much ever are required, I used 9).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Wickles Relish.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 of paprika.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Southern Style Thanksgiving Deviled Eggs! step by step
- Cut hard boiled eggs into halves, separate the yolks in a bowl and arrange the eggs in a plate..
- With a fork mash the yolks and add the relish, mayonnaise and mustard to the yolks, forming a creamy paste. I used nine eggs in this recipe and all the ingredients were added accordingly. Increase the quantity of relish, mayonnaise and mustard if using more eggs..
- Add salt and pepper, to taste, to the yolks..
- Add a dollop of the yolk mixture to each egg and sprinkle some paprika on each egg. Delicious Thanksgiving deviled eggs are ready!.