Up-us.info – Smoked BBQ Sausage and Cheese Croissants. You can have Smoked BBQ Sausage and Cheese Croissants using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked BBQ Sausage and Cheese Croissants
- It’s 1 package of smoked sausage.
- You need of Bbq sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- You need 2 packages of pillsbury croissant.
Smoked BBQ Sausage and Cheese Croissants instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Cut the sausage 2 inch length and 1 inch in width. Roll out the croissant as shown in the picture. Top with your favorite bbq sauce and shredded cheese. Roll the croissant up with the sausage inside. Just like you would if making pigs in a blanket..
- Bake till done around 12-15 minutes. It’s really good. I will definitely make again. Enjoy..