Up-us.info – Slow cooker Whole Wheat ground turkey Spaghetti. You can have Slow cooker Whole Wheat ground turkey Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Whole Wheat ground turkey Spaghetti
- You need 1 packages of whole wheat spaghetti 3.25 oz.
- It’s 2 can of Hunts pasta sauce 2 cans 24 0z.
- Prepare 1/2 of Bell pepper( dice).
- It’s 1/2 of chopped onion.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped rosemary.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine.
- You need 1 tsp of lawyr’s seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Slow cooker Whole Wheat ground turkey Spaghetti instructions
- Use slow cooker , turn on high add 2 cans of hunts spaghetti sauce in the slow cooker, start your ground turkey in a saucepan cook till done, Add ground turkey to the slow cooker with . Add onion powder,garlic powder,black pepper, red wine, Sugar cut the acid down in the sauce. Dice onion, dice bell pepper, minced garlic ,chopped basil, minced rosemary, Saute with Olive oil in a saucepan add to sauce.Let the sauce slow cook on high for 2 to 3 hours. Until done after 3 hours start to boil spaghetti noodles for 9 to 11 minutes. When noodles are done boiling drain, rinse in colander add spaghetti to the sauce add your favorite cheeses. Simmering for 15 minutes..
- Garlic bread ,green salad.