Up-us.info – Simple bruschetta. Find Deals on Bruschetta Bread in Groceries on Amazon. This easy bruschetta recipe is a go-to summer appetizer that will leave everyone satisfied and coming back for more. Perfect for summer parties, weeknight dinners, or even weekend brunch!
Make our simple tomato bruschetta as a classic Italian starter. Ideal for a summer gathering with friends, this easy dish is fresh, tasty and full of flavour I absolutely love bruschetta, and this recipe is authentic and very close to the recipe that I use, so I’m reviewing this one to put in a good word for it. The only things that I do differently are to brush the bread with a little olive oil before toasting, and to leave out the onion and instead add shredded mozzerella cheese to the mixture. You can have Simple bruschetta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple bruschetta
- You need 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlice, minced.
- You need 4 of large Roma tomatoes, diced.
- It’s Half of a red onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of thinly sliced cilantro (or basil).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s to taste of Red pepper flakes,.
Balsamic vinegar adds a delicious zip to easy bruschetta. The only real way to serve this without the bread getting moist at all is to deseed the tomatoes and dice up the tomato flesh only. Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. Pronounced “brusketta”, this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil.
Simple bruschetta step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, toss together tomatoes, cilantro, salt, and red pepper flakes..
- In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil. Add minced garlic and cook until lightly golden, 2-4 minutes, then remove from heat and let cool..
- Add garlic and oil to bowl. Toss until ingredients are combined. Let marinate for 30 min..
- Meanwhile, brush oil lightly on sliced bread (Italian preferred) and place in large baking sheet. Toast until golden brown, turning halfway through. Let cool for 5 min once bread is nice and toasted..
- Spoon marinated tomatoes on top of bread just before serving. Add fresh mozzarella on top if desired..
Think of it as summer on toast! Italian-Style Bruschetta “Such a delicious, and refreshing recipe! I found the combination of flavors spot on for me.” – Chef V. Mushroom and Ricotta Bruschetta “This appetizer is super simple and tasty.” – Chef John. Balsamic Bruschetta “I served this at a dinner party and everyone loved it!” – iHeartchocolate.