Up-us.info – Roasted butternut squash & brussel sprout salad. Roasted butternut squash with garlic is a quick and easy side dish ready in less than an hour for a Not sure I’d roast butternut squash any other way after making this basic, non-fussy recipe. Roasted Butternut Squash is delicious enough to eat on its own as a side, or can be used as a starting point for recipes like Butternut Squash Soup or salads. Learn how to cut a butternut squash (safely!) with this step-by-step tutorial!
Roasted butternut squash is simple to make and full of flavor. We usually make it with savory seasonings but you can also make butternut squash with warm spices like cinnamon or nutmeg. Butternut squash soup is a classic fall and winter soup recipe. You can have Roasted butternut squash & brussel sprout salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted butternut squash & brussel sprout salad
- It’s 10 of brussel sprouts.
- You need 1 of med butternut squash.
- It’s 1 cup of toasted pumpkin seeds (I used pine nuts).
- It’s 1 of small red onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of small package of goat cheese.
- You need 1 cup of golden raisins.
- Prepare 1 package of mixed greens (or your favorite lettuce).
For a simple roasted butternut squash you don’t need much. Wondering how to cook butternut squash? Let’s talk all things butternut squash! We get questions about this ALLL the time.
Roasted butternut squash & brussel sprout salad step by step
- Pull the outer layers of the brussel sprouts and put into the bowl. When you get to the center of the brussel, cut into thin slices and also add to the bowl..
- Add your mixed greens.
- Peel the outside of your butternut squash and dice into small pieces. Toss in a little bit of oil and salt and pepper..
- Roast in a 375 ° oven for 25-30 mins or until soft..
- Toss all your remaining ingredients into the bowl. Add your favorite dressing (I use a homemade maple balsamic which I will post soon).
- Top with goat cheese and enjoy..
Fresh herbs and seasoning set off the sweetness of the butternut squash in this recipe. Roasted Butternut Squash from Barefoot Contessa. Place the squash on a sheet pan, add the olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper, and toss with your hands. Temperature is an important factor in getting roasted butternut squash just right. Four-hundred degrees is hot enough to deliver the tender, creamy centers and the charred.