Up-us.info – Redneck nacho chili rice. Smoky Ribs BBQ tee shirts available here: teespring.com/en-GB/stores/smoky-ribs. Another great recipe to use your left over pulled pork in. Great idea to make nachos with chili rather than refried beans.
Naturally gluten-free and rich in whole grains. Note that the product composition can be changed – always read the ingredient list on the packaging before serving. Layer chili, then sauce, then cheese. You can cook Redneck nacho chili rice using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Redneck nacho chili rice
- It’s 1 envelope of spanish or mexican flavored rice with tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of hormel chili with or without beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1/2 envelope of cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 1 of mixed seasonings.
- You need 1 of hot sauce of your choice (i like daves insanity sauce).
Add taco sauce, chili powder, and seasonings. Reduce heat. arrange lettuce and Nacho chips around Serve as dip with corn or nacho chips or over rice. This chili recipe is good if you have people in your household that do not like spicy food. Good quick chili recipe but needs a little umph.
Redneck nacho chili rice instructions
- Cook rice to directions on package.
- Heat chili till warm.
- Mix remainder of ingredients with cooked rice and chili and mix well and blend cheese and enjoy spicy redneck goodness!.
I added an additional teaspoon of Chili powder, a teaspoon of cumin, and some salt and pepper. Add the pinto beans, tomatoes, chili powder, and cumin. Cook until hot and bubbly, stirring frequently. Break tortilla chips into smaller pieces and put about half of them in the bottom of. Arrange corn chips on a flameproof platter or in a flameproof casserole dish.