Up-us.info – Pastichio Au Gratin. You can cook Pastichio Au Gratin using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pastichio Au Gratin
- It’s 1 package of Turbular Pasta medium size.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of Ham chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of Bacon (optional).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Baby Carrots.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled Pasta water.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Bechamel Sauce:.
- You need 4 cups of Milk.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Cooking Butter.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s of Nutmeg (optional).
Pastichio Au Gratin instructions
- Boil Pasta for about 20 minutes…drain, but keep about 1/2 cup of the water to add into the Pasta mix, then set aside to cool for about 15 minutes. In the meantime start the Bechamel sauce by first adding in the Butter and then the Flour. While stirring add in the Milk Salt, Pepper, Egg, Nutmeg and stir continuously..
- By now the Pasta has cooled off, add in the ingredients along with a 1/2 cup of Pasta water that was set aside, and 1/2 of the Bechamel sauce and mix. Top Pasta with some Cinnamon, butter, and the rest of the Bechamel Sauce, Pre-heat oven at 200 degrees for 1 hour. Let cool before cutting..