Up-us.info – Nacho cheese Dorito casserole. Layered Dorito Casserole is an easy family favorite recipe! Lean ground beef is seasoned with taco Layers of Doritos create a delicious base for this casserole which is then topped with cheese and baked until brown and bubbly. Any flavor works but I used the Nacho Cheese and it was delicious!
This Dorito casserole is loaded with chicken, cheese, and a whole bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos! Trash food at it’s finest, guys! I like to use a little extra cheese sometimes. You can cook Nacho cheese Dorito casserole using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nacho cheese Dorito casserole
- You need 3 clove of garlic, grated.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, grated.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of rotisserie chicken, chopped in small pieces or shredded. (save the other half for a different meal).
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken or mushroom/ or 1 of each.
- You need 1 can of milk, use soup can to measure.
- It’s 1 cup of corn, if using frozen heat up in same pan the garlic and shallots were in.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream, maybe an Extra 1/2c.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of premade queso dip.
- It’s 1 can of rotel.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 3 cup of shredded cheese, divided.
- It’s of nonstick cooking spray.
- You need 1/2 of bag nacho cheese doritos.
- Prepare 1/2 of spicy nacho doritos.
- Prepare of lettuce.
- You need of tomatoes.
- Prepare of onions.
- Prepare of Pico de gallo.
- It’s of guacamole.
- You need of sour cream.
Casserole: Nonstick cooking spray, for the baking dishes. I’m not even gonna pretend that this anything but what I call “Trash Food.” Every once in a while trash food is the best kind of food, comforting and totally delicious. Mexican Dorito Casserole fits that description perfectly. Corn, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, And/or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin (Made From Corn), Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Monosodium Glutamate, Buttermilk, Romano Cheese (Part-skim Cow’s.
Nacho cheese Dorito casserole instructions
- Heat oil in small skillet. Add shallot and garlic. Cook about 2 minutes, until fragrant..
- Combine soup and milk in LG bowl..
- Add chicken, shallot garlic mix, seasoning, corn, beans, queso, rotel, sour cream, 1/2 shredded cheese to soup mix. Mix evenly..
- Combine both flavors of doritos in LG ziplock bag and crush, using your hands or rolling pin..
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray LG casserole dish with cooking spray..
- Spread 1/2 crushed doritos on bottom of greased dish. Add bean, corn, cheese mixture ontop. Top with other half of crushed doritos and the other half of cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Top with whatever toppings you’d like and enjoy!.
- Remove from oven. Let cool for 5-10 minutes..
This Dorito chicken casserole is a simple and flavorful meal with a crunchy cheese and Dorito chip topping and crust. When it comes to Doritos—or similar corn chips—there are many flavors to choose from, including ranch flavored and spicy nacho cheese. Everyone loves this crunchy and flavorful Dorito casserole. It’s layered with lots of meat, cheese and (of course!) nacho This recipe is a fun nacho-cheese flavored spin on Mexican Casserole, with the addition of Doritos. The Best Nacho Cheese Casserole Recipes on Yummly