Up-us.info – Moose Nachos. You can have Moose Nachos using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moose Nachos
- You need of Nacho ingredients.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground moose meat.
- You need 1 packages of tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 head of iceburg lettuce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1/2 of brick cheddar cheese.
- It’s of optional ingredients.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red onion(optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of tomatos diced (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of black olives (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of diced jalapano peppers (optional).
Moose Nachos instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- brown moose meat and use the liquid left over from the meat and add taco seasoning and mix well.
- lay tortilla chips on a large cookie sheet spread out or you can even do it on individual plates.
- sprinkle moose meat evenly on top of tortillas.
- pour salsa over tortillas and meat or you can put in a bowl to dip into later your choice.
- shred brick of cheese on top of chips, meat and salsa.
- put cookie sheet in oven until cheese is melted about 5-10 Mins depending how much cheese you added.
- pull out of oven and add all of your desired toppings on top and in the center put a large dollop of sour cream and enjoy.