Up-us.info – Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars. The classic melt-in-your-mouth chocolate oatmeal no bake bars are popular for a very good reason – they’re impossible to stop eating! At first glance, traditional chocolate no bake recipes—made with wholesome oatmeal instead of flour—might seem like a healthy choice. But with half a cup of butter.
There’s zero butter in these bars too, just peanut butter and a little coconut oil. I also threw in some chocolate chips because chocolate + peanut butter is always a. These No-Bake Oatmeal Bars with Peanut Butter & Coconut are one of our favorite healthy treats! You can have Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
- It’s 4 cups of rolled oats.
- You need 1 cup of almond butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of mashed banana or unsweetened applesauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup.
- You need 1 cup of milk chocolate chips (plus some for topping).
Yes, there is healthy chocolate you can eat without the guilt. Enjoy the tasty flavors of natural cocoa without all the added sweet. These bars are easy to throw together and make a delicious snack, or in my case, a great way to satisfy a chocolate almond butter craving. The hardest part is was waiting for them to cool, so you can cut into them and eat one (or two)!
Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some overlap on the sides for easy removal..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips. Fold in chocolate chips last..
- Pour into prepared baking dish and add 1-2 tbsp additional chocolate chips on top..
- Bake 15-20 minutes for a metal pan, closer to 30 minutes for a glass dish. It’s done when you pull up on the parchment paper and the sides pull away and are no longer mushy..
- Sprinkle with a little salt and let cool completely before cutting into bars..
These Healthy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars will be gone in a. This delicious Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bar recipe is perfect for fall. These oatmeal bars are thick, chewy and loaded with pumpkin flavor! Vegan oatmeal bars full of chocolate chips, peanut butter, oats, and raisins. My goal for today’s bars was to create a wholesome, quick, and easy oatmeal bar with little ingredients and a whole lot of taste.