Up-us.info – Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake. Today I’m doing my first ever baking video in celebration of Easter. This creamy lemon cheesecake is a big favorite among my family and friends! These individual Lemon Cheesecakes have a graham cracker crust. a New York stye cheesecake filling, and are topped with a layer of lemon curd.
Next, is a creamy smooth and. This Lemon Meringue Cheesecake is made with a buttery graham cracker crust, creamy cheesecake, tart lemon curd and toasted meringue! This is a beautiful treat for Easter because of its light color and mild lemon flavor. You can have Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake
- It’s 2 packages (8 ounce) of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of lemon, zested (make sure you only zest the yellow part of your lemon, the white part is bitter ! 😖).
- Prepare 1 (6 ounce) of graham cracker crust.
- It’s of Cool whip.
Friends and family enjoy it so much that I make it often.—Lorrine Caland, Shuniah, Ontario. Mini lemon cheesecakes with chocolate eggs are the ideal treat for Easter. Sweet, yet fresh and sharp at the same time, my cheesecakes are sheer pleasure. The bite-size treat has such a mixed range of textures and tastes.
Easter 🐣 Lemon 🍋 Cheesecake instructions
- In a bowl beat together with a hand mixer cream cheese, white sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract and eggs until creamy…….
- With a spoon stir into cream cheese mixture the zested lemon peel……
- Pour cream cheese mixture into your graham cracker crust…….
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes……..
- Cool and refrigerate cream cheese pie for several hours or overnight, covered…….
- Garnish each serving with cool whip and enjoy 😉!.
The base is crunchy, yet crumbly at the same time, while the cream cheese filling. The secret to truly lemony cheesecake. The lemon in this cheesecake is two-fold—it’s in the batter in the form of zest and also on top of the For this cheesecake, freeze it before you add the lemon curd topping. Once the cake has thawed, go ahead and spread the curd over the top and serve. This lemon cheesecake recipe makes the lightest creamiest no bake lemon cheesecake EVER!