Up-us.info – Debbie’s Chex Mix. You can have Debbie’s Chex Mix using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Debbie’s Chex Mix
- It’s 1-12 oz of box of Chex or Crispix.
- You need 1.5 sticks of Butter (3/4 cup).
- It’s 8 tsp of Worchestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Seasoning Salt.
- You need 3 cups of Peanuts (and/or mixed nuts).
- It’s 3 cups of Fritos.
- It’s 3 cups of Pretzels.
- Prepare 3 cups of Goldfish crackers.
- Prepare 3 cups of Cheetos.
Debbie’s Chex Mix instructions
- Preheat over to 250 degrees.
- Melt the butter and stir together the butter, worchestershire sauce, and seasoning salt..
- Dump all ingredients into the roaster (dry and wet) and gently stir so the dry ingredients are evenly coated by the buttery mixture..
- Place into the oven for 45 minutes, stirring the mixture every 15 minutes to ensure even coating and crispness..
- Allow to cool and enjoy.