Up-us.info – Cranberry Almond Granola. You can have Cranberry Almond Granola using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Almond Granola
- You need 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sliced almonds.
- You need 3/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need pinch of salt.
Cranberry Almond Granola instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray or line it with parchment paper (no need to spray the parchment). Set it aside..
- In a large bowl, toss together the oats, almonds, cinnamon and salt..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter and honey. Pour it over the oat mixture and stir together until everything is moistened..
- Pour the oat mixture onto the prepared baking tray and spread it out evenly..
- Bake for 7 minutes, then remove from the oven and stir the oats around. Return to the oven and bake an additional 8 or so minutes, until golden. It might still seem a little wet but it will dry up while it cools..
- Once it’s cooled off, stir in the cranberries and store it in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks..