Up-us.info – Chocolate chip butter cookies. These aren’t simply peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips; no, they’re chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter. After I made my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe and the best ever chocolate chip cookie recipe, I started realizing y’all love BOTH of those cookies. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good.
Want to know what makes chocolate chip cookies even better? The extra butter in these cookies makes them super tender. Everyone will wonder about your “secret ingredient,” but only you’ll know the reason for the popularity of your easy chocolate chip cookies. You can have Chocolate chip butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip butter cookies
- It’s 500 g of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 175 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 450 g of Plain flour/ Top flour.
- You need 450 g of choc chip.
The cookies from this recipe blending peanut butter and chocolate chip cookie recipes are really chewy and addictive. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are big, thick, chewy, and soft and loaded with peanut butter and chocolate flavor. At the downtown Chicago law firm where I work, we often bring in goodies for special occasions. When co-workers hear I’ve baked these melt-in-your-mouth cookies, they make a special trip to my floor to sample them.
Chocolate chip butter cookies step by step
- Beat soften butter then add in egg and vanilla essence.
- Add sugar, beat until mixture become pale.
- Add flour and mix well. Then add in choc chip. Done!.
- Transfer your dough into piping bag if you like it neat. You may want to chill your dough for 30 minutes in the fridge. Dough can also last up to 6 months in a freezer..
- Pipe out your cookie mixture onto tray. While doing that make sure you have preheated your oven at 170°C for 20 minutes.
- Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes. Depending on your oven.
Best of all, these crisp, buttery treats can be. Peanut butter cookies seem so effortless. Just throw peanut butter and some other random ingredients in your kitchen into a bowl, bake, and voila! — peanut butter cookies! Have you ever tried flourless peanut butter cookies before? Several years ago, one of my coworkers told me how she made some cookies one night out of I also like to throw in some chocolate chips for good measure.