Up-us.info – Cheesy steak and mushroom Quesadilla. Crispy, cheesy quesadillas come together in just minutes! To make these a more complete meal, we add mushrooms to the mix. The Best Cheese Steak Quesadilla Recipes on Yummly
Place steak mixture on one half of tortillas and fold in half. Prepare spinach according to package directions. Philly Cheese Steak Quesadillas are filled with melted provolone cheese, tender crisp onions and peppers, fresh mushrooms, and seared steak slices. You can cook Cheesy steak and mushroom Quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy steak and mushroom Quesadilla
- Prepare 1/4 cup of left over steak.
- You need 1/4 cup of sauté mushrooms and onions.
- Prepare 2 of soft tortillas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Any cheese of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of cheese sauce I make home made.
- It’s 1 of taco sauce.
If you love a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, you will love these quesadillas. They are perfect for game day! Cheese and Mushroom Quesadillas: Quesadillas de Queso y Hongos. Forming and griddle-baking the quesadillas: Heat a well-seasoned or nonstick griddle or heavy skillet over medium heat.
Cheesy steak and mushroom Quesadilla instructions
- In a skillet on medium heat put a tortilla down and let it brown for a little bit. Add half of cheese let melt..
- Add meat and mushrooms. Add cheese on top of meat. Add cheese sauce and taco sauce. Top other tortilla and flip over and let other side turn brown. Take out of pan and cut in half and then in thirds. Top with taco sauce on top. It’s so good. Enjoy..
Divide steak and mushrooms evenly between four sandwiches and place a slice of cheese on each one. Add mushrooms to steak; toss to combine. Wipe pan clean with paper towels. Fold tortillas in half over filling. Carefully coat both sides of quesadillas with cooking spray.