Up-us.info – Caramel popcorn. Popcorn is coated with brown sugar and corn syrup caramel then baked for a crunchy treat. Great caramel popcorn for any holiday or occasion. If you like chewy popcorn, bake less.
With a thin, crispy, even coating of caramel on every piece, this caramel corn stays crispy for weeks. Make this with or without corn syrup – I’ve discovered the. Easy Homemade Caramel Popcorn has just the right crunch and chewiness that you want, without sticking to your teeth. You can cook Caramel popcorn using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel popcorn
- It’s 6 cups of air popped popcorn.
- Prepare 2/3 cups of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
It’s everything you hope for in the perfect caramel popcorn recipe! It’s a little crunchier than our caramel marshmallow popcorn, but the buttery caramel coating is undeniably. Making crunchy caramel popcorn is a two step process. First you make a simple caramel sauce on the stovetop by boiling butter and brown sugar for a few minutes.
Caramel popcorn instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a large saucepan, add the brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, and salt and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat, add the vanilla and baking soda and pour the mixture over the popcorn and stir everything together. Tumble the mixture on your prepared baking sheet and spread in a thin layer, bake them for 1 hour giving them a stir every 20 minutes..
- Allow them to cool at room temperature then break them up into bits once cooled..
Then you coat the popcorn with. This Caramel Popcorn hits all the notes! With just a few ingredients you’ll have the best, freshest, caramel corn you’ve ever tasted and you’ll never go back to the bagged or microwaved variety again! Get the caramel popcorn popping with this Easy Caramel Popcorn recipe! This homemade version of caramel popcorn makes for a great gift or sweet treat.