Up-us.info – Caramel popcorn in a paper bag. You can have Caramel popcorn in a paper bag using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel popcorn in a paper bag
- You need 16 cup of popped corn.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of light corn syrup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of paper bag.
Caramel popcorn in a paper bag step by step
- Put popcorn in the paper bag and set aside.
- In a microwavable bowl combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, and salt. Heat for two minutes..
- Remove from microwave and stir in vanilla and baking soda..
- Drizzle the mixture over the popcorn. Fold the top of the bag over so nothing can get out..