Up-us.info – Breakfast Bibimbap. You can cook Breakfast Bibimbap using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Bibimbap
- You need 1/3 pack of tocino-sliced meat (from Lee Lee’s).
- You need 1.5 cups of Bean sprouts (blanched).
- It’s 6 pcs of mushrooms, sliced and roasted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red bell peppers, diced.
- It’s 1/2 of medium carrot, julienned.
- It’s 3 of medium-soft boiled eggs.
- It’s 3 cups of cooked rice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Breakfast Bibimbap instructions
- Boil eggs for 8 mins and then transfer to a bowl of cool/iced water immediately..
- Make the sauce: mix soy sauce, sugar, minced garlic, and sesame oil in a small bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds. Mix well and set aside..
- Pan fry the onions, mushrooms, carrots, and red bell peppers in separate sections of a pan for about 5 minutes. Remove from pan..
- In the same pan, cook the thinly sliced meat for about 15-20 minutes, turning and stirring often..
- Peel the eggs and slice in halves..
- Assemble your bowl: put rice at the bottom then top with the meat and veggies. Drizzle with sauce. Add sliced egg. (May also add roasted sesame seeds) Serve..