Up-us.info – Beefy Nachos. Beefy Nachos Recipe – Cómo preparar en tu casa Nachos con carne de res al momento. Serve with salsa, guacamole, sour cream, chopped green onions. Our hearty baked nachos are loaded with a ground beef and refried bean mixture, lots of cheese, and classic toppings.
A beefy red enchilada sauce base loaded with all of my favorite things in an enchilada. Change up taco night with Beefy Nachos. Quick to prepare with simple ingredients, this easy recipe for a platter of nachos will be a hit with your family and friends. You can have Beefy Nachos using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beefy Nachos
- It’s of Beef.
- You need 250 g of Ground Beef.
- You need 2.5 tbsp of Taco Seasoning Mix.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of Cheese Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 cup of block sharp cheddar cheese; grated.
- You need of Nacho chips.
If you have young kids serving themselves, lift the nachos off the pan with the parchment paper (and remove the hot pan from the table). SHRIMP NACHOS – New Years Eve Special. Nachos you can feel good about! This meaty topping has less fat and sodium than typical nacho beef because you use lean meat and make your own seasoning.
Beefy Nachos instructions
- Let’s start with cooking the beef. Dissolve 2.5 tbsp Taco Seasoning Mix in 1/4 water. Set aside.
- Brown meat in oil. Drain excess oil. Then pour in Taco mixture. Simmer until sauce is absorbed by meat. Set this aside..
- Now let’s make the cheese sauce. Melt 2 tbsp butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Once butter has melted, add 2 tbsp flour. Whisk until it combines into a smooth blonde paste and starts to bubble around the edges..
- Add 1 cup whole milk and continue whisking. Once the milk is incorporated, rise the heat to high and bring to a boil..
- Once the milk has reached a boil, quickly lower the heat and reduce to a simmer. Allow the sauce to thicken slightly..
- Add 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper and 1/4 tsp salt and whisk to combine..
- Turn off the heat, then add 1 cup block sharp cheddar cheese; grated. Gently stir, allowing the cheese to melt..
- When the cheese is completely melted and the mixture is smooth in consistency, the nacho cheese sauce is ready to serve..
- Place Nacho chips in a serving bowl, add the cheese sauce and top it off with the beef. Share and enjoy!.
Be the first to review this recipe. We added enchilada sauce, pickled jalapeño chiles and chopped green chiles to beef nachos for a twist on a traditional Mexican. You will love this delicious Beefy Nacho Casserole with lean beef, cheddar and pepperjack cheeses, onions, bell peppers, salsa Nachos + Beef + Cheese all together in this Beef Nacho Casserole? Have you made this? if you really love nachos,so i create this casserole recipe,it filled with beef,jalapenos and more cheese. Introduce your family to their new weeknight favorite!