Up-us.info – Poached Beef Topside Steak Pinwheels with Sabayon Sauce. You can have Poached Beef Topside Steak Pinwheels with Sabayon Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Poached Beef Topside Steak Pinwheels with Sabayon Sauce
- Prepare 4 each of topside beef steaks (tenderised and tied into a roll).
- Prepare 850 ml of beef stock (add 1 cup of water).
- You need 2 clove of garlic (crushed)*.
- Prepare 6 each of whole peppercorns*.
- Prepare 3 each of rosemary (stems removed)*.
- It’s 2 each of thyme sprigs*.
- Prepare 9 tbsp of poaching liquid from steaks (cooled).
- You need 6 each of egg yolks.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Sauvignon blanc wine.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper (for seasoning).
- You need 1 of parsley (chopped).
Poached Beef Topside Steak Pinwheels with Sabayon Sauce instructions
- *Make bouquet garni: cut small piece of mesclun cloth or cheesecloth. Add in whole peppercorns,thyme,garlic and rosemary. Tie with a string to make a little sachel..
- Tenderise steaks with meat mallet. Roll and tie with string. season thouroughly with salt and pepper..
- In deep saucepan: Pour beef stock and add bouquet garni plus water.Bring to a simmer..
- Add steaks and poach until internal temp 51°C (medium rare) reached. Remove and keep warm..
- Sabayo sauce: Mix poaching liquid,egg yolks and wine into stainless steel bowl. Whisk until thick and foamy under bain marie (place bowl over pot of barely simmmering water)..
- Season sabayon to taste. Slice off beef into pinwheels. Remove string. Assemble pinwheels around circular platter. Sprinkle with parsley on top..
- Place small bowo of sahayon on cetre. Serve..