Up-us.info – Spinach and beef pinwheels. Beef loaf with a swirl of spinach makes a nourishing family dinner. to form a pinwheel loaf. Press beef mixture around. in place of spinach. Spread spinach over bacon, sprinkle with Parmesan. between toothpicks creating pinwheels.
Spinach Stuffed Steak Pinwheels look and taste steak house fancy and indulgent, but they’re actually easy to make and provide a healthy dose of protein as That’s the theme of today’s Sunday Supper sponsored by The Beef Checkoff and the essence of the Spinach Stuffed Steak Pinwheels recipe. Beef Pinwheels stuffed with Sweet Roasted Bell Peppers, Baby Spinach Leaves and Shaved Parmesan Cheese. I’m sure that, at some point in your life, you have come across those Beef Pinwheels, or Rosettes as they are sometimes called, when checking out the goods in the meat. You can have spinach and beef pinwheels using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of spinach and beef pinwheels
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of fresh ball of bakery dough.
- You need 1 packages of of fresh spinach.
- You need 1/2 large of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of (or more if you need more) 16 oz. package shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of or so (i usually just eyeball it) of onion powder, salt, cayenne pepper.
Tie pinwheels with kitchen twine, toothpicks or skewers to keep them from falling apart. With a sharp knife slice the beef between the twine. Spinach – You don’t have to tear the spinach but I like to do it because it’s easier to roll up and the spinach doesn’t fall out. Plus I like to add a pinch of salt to the.
spinach and beef pinwheels step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- in big mixing bowl mix meat and all the other ingredients minus the dough.
- with rolling pin, roll out the dough as flat as possible in a rectangular shape.
- spread out meat and spinach mixture to cover all the dough. press down with your hands to help flatten out the dough and pack down the meat mixture..
- from the long edge of the rectangle start rolling onto itself. should look like a long loaf now..
- with a knife start cutting the loaf about 2 inches for each slice. these should look somewhat like a cinnamon roll..
- place on cookie sheet and bake for about 20-25 mins. until meat is bubbling and bread is golden. pull em’ out and enjoy :).
The Best Spinach Pinwheels Recipes on Yummly Cheesy Spinach Pinwheels, Artichoke Spinach Pinwheels!, Spinach Pinwheels. spinach, milk, ground beef, egg, salt, butter, self rising flour. Spinach Artichoke Pinwheels contain the delicious flavors of spinach dip all rolled up in a tidy little bite! I do use frozen chopped spinach in these pinwheels, if you happen to have fresh on hand, you can substitute it in this recipe using the method below! This appetizer can be prepared ahead of time.