Up-us.info – Chocolate chip muffin. You won’t believe how easily and quickly you can have chocolate chip muffins on the table using this recipe. These Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins are just like mom used to make! The batter comes together in just minutes for an easy muffin that’s perfect for breakfast or brunch.
These chocolate chip muffins are soft, fluffy, moist, tender and chock-full of chocolate chips! They’ve got that nice high bakery style dome and are just about perfection straight out of the oven. These Yogurt Chocolate Chip Muffins are so moist and high in protein thanks to Greek Yogurt! You can cook Chocolate chip muffin using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip muffin
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted margarine, melted.
- You need 3/4 cup of goat buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cups of whole-wheat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of Hershey’s milk and white chocolate mini kisses.
- You need of Homemade buttermilk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of goat milk (2%).
- Prepare 1 of lime/lemon.
These yogurt chocolate chip muffins were such a hit with my daughter Madison! Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins definitely make a welcome treat in the mornings for breakfast, for a special brunch, showers, and even for a special snack in the afternoons. Freshly baked, these muffins are perfection. A perfect crispy top that will pop right off (the proper way to eat a muffin) and fluffy body that makes them stand tall.
Chocolate chip muffin step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease 12 standard muffin cups.
- In a bowl, whisk together the margarine, buttermilk, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- In a larger bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Make a well in the centre, then pour the butter-milk mixture from the other bowl. Beat until smooth and well mixed (1-2 mins)..
- Add the chocolate chips and mix in with a rubber spatula until evenly mixed. Do not over mix.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cups filling up to the rim of the cup.
- Bake until golden, dry and springy to touch, usually 20-25 mins. Dipping a toothpick into the center should come out clean.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool and serve at room temperature.
Jump to the Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. This is a classic recipe — no fuss and still unbelievably delicious. If you get some extra inspiration, you can add. These Chocolate Chip Muffins have a beautiful golden dome top (we all know muffin tops are the best part!) and are nice and moist inside, not dry and crumbly which is a notorious problem with. These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are moist pumpkin spiced treats dotted with chocolate chips.