Up-us.info – Kale/carrot salad. Julienned-Carrot and Kale Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This healthy but hearty Moroccan kale carrot salad features ribbons of kale and carrots dressed with an earthy Moroccan inspired dressing. Recipe: Kale, Carrot, & Apple Salad.
In this video, Chef Leah from E. Market place, walks us through on how to create a super healthy Kale & Carrot Salad! Add kale and carrot; toss and season. You can have Kale/carrot salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kale/carrot salad
- Prepare Bunch of kale.
- You need 1 can of chick peas, roasted.
- Prepare 2 of medium shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 of Avacado.
- You need 5 of soaked and shredded almonds.
- Prepare 2 oz of pumpkin seeds.
- You need of Dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of anchovy paste.
- You need 1 of seeded and diced jalapeno pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 of chopped garlic cloves.
I chopped the kale into narrow ribbons, washed it carefully in a salad spinner and combined it with the now-grated carrots. I dressed it with three tablespoons each walnut oil and rice wine vinegar. Emerald-green lacinato kale is the star of this healthy kale salad, tossed with an easy maple, mustard and apple cider vinaigrette and studded with. Throw this salad and dressing together in a matter of minutes.
Kale/carrot salad instructions
- For roasted chickpeas, drain the can of chickpeas and pat dry them with paper towel.
- Roast the chickpeas at 425° F for 30 minutes..
- Get all the ingredients together for the salad, kale, chickpeas, carrots, avacado, almonds and pumpkin seeds..
- For dressing, mix mayo, dijon mustard, anchovy paste, jalapeno peppers, garlic and lemon juice..
- Pour the dressing on top of the salad, mix and enjoy!.
This salad is packed with healthy fiber, from both the kale and the apples. The sweetness from the apples pairs beautifully with the. Emerald-green lacinato kale is the star of this healthy kale salad, tossed with an easy maple, mustard and apple cider vinaigrette and studded with crisp. This kale carrot salad is so tasty and hearty, it’ll def be your new potluck or packed lunch go-to. The veggies are roasted and the kale is sturdy so it’s a make-ahead dream.