Up-us.info – Banana Pecan Granola. You can cook Banana Pecan Granola using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Pecan Granola
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 Cup of crushed pecans.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of crushed almonds.
- You need 1/2 Cup of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of flaxseed.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 1/2 of banana, mashed.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey (optional for sweetness).
- It’s of Get creative!**.
- You need of Instead of banana, try peanut butter.
- You need of Try other nuts like cashews, hazelnuts, Brazil nuts, etc.
- Prepare of After baking try dried fruit, mini-marshmallows, or pretzels.
Banana Pecan Granola instructions
- In large bowl, combine oats, crushed pecans and almonds, pumpkin seeds, flaxseed, and chocolate chips. Mix together.
- Pour in mashed banana and mix in till everything is evenly coated..
- Using parchment paper, line two baking sheets and spread granola out evenly..
- Set the oven to 350° F and let bake for 10 to 15 minutes (I would go closer to 15 if your want a crunchier granola).
- After baking, let cool for 10 minutes then store in air tight container in fridge or room temp..