Up-us.info – easy cheesy garlic bread. Easy and super cheesy garlic bread can be served as an accompaniment or as a dish all on its own! There’s regular garlic bread, and then there’s THIS Cheesy Garlic Bread. Soft on the inside, CRISPY on the edges, with the perfect cheese/butter/garlic ratio.
Spread mixture between slices of bread and over the top of the loaf. Wrap loaf in aluminum foil, leaving the top partially uncovered. Serve alongside pasta, soup or salad as an easy This bread is so good I had a hard time knowing when to stop! You can have easy cheesy garlic bread using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy cheesy garlic bread
- You need 1 loaf of french bread.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of lawry’s garlic salt(or any of your choice.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cheese of your liking.
I wanted to just keep reaching for slice after slice. Then cut the pieces lengthwise into half. I’m a huge fan of easy recipes too. This cheesy garlic bread looks delicious!
easy cheesy garlic bread step by step
- pre heat oven to 400°F.
- cut loaf in half lengthwise and place on baking sheet.
- melt butter and brush on to both sides of loaf.
- sprinkle with garlic salt top wit cheese and bake for 10 min.
This Is By Far Our Favorite Garlic Bread Recipe. It Takes Minutes To Put Together And Is SO Cheesy And Delicious. It’s The Perfect Side Dish For Any Meal, But Especially For Pasta And Italian Dishes! Easy homemade garlic bread recipe with fresh garlic, basil, and a soft buttery center. Try this from scratch recipe now!