Up-us.info – Buttered Sirloin Steak with Chimichurri Sauce. Take Mexican night to another level with this recipe for grilled Sirloin Steak Burritos with Red Chimichurri Sauce. Coat sirloin slabs evenly with two cups of sauce, cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Reserve remaining sauce in a serving bowl.
Best steak for Chimichurri Sauce – in South America, cuts such as flank, flat iron and skirt are popular for serving with Chimchurri Sauce because they have really great beefy flavour that pairs so well with this fresh, zingy sauce. However, Chimichurri will pair beautifully with ANY steak! Juicy and delicious, skirt steak cooks quickly for an impromptu BBQ. You can cook Buttered Sirloin Steak with Chimichurri Sauce using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buttered Sirloin Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- You need 1-1/2 pound of sirloin steak 1-1/2 thick.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 4 tablespoon of chimichurri sauce see my recipe.
Serve this with colorful and flavorful chimichurri sauce. Pat dry with paper towels and season again with salt and black pepper. A gorgeous sirloin steak recipe served with chimichurri sauce. You can both grill or pan fry the steak and I will also go over cooking times.
Buttered Sirloin Steak with Chimichurri Sauce instructions
- Get a skillet or pan hot and sear the steaks.
- Turn as needed about every 3-4 minutes.
- Add butter after fourth turn..
- Cook till your desired doneness let rest 5 minutes.
- Add chimichurri sauce atop the steak.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Ribeye steak topped with chimichurri sauce—an herb-based sauce made with fresh parsley, cilantro, garlic, olive oil, and spices. I’m usually anti-condiments or sauces when it comes to steak…BUT chimichurri is the absolute exception. It’s loaded with spicy, tangy and citrusy flavors all at once. My favorite way to eat steak is topped with this AWESOME chimichurri sauce! Easy Pan Seared Sirloin Steak with Mushroom Sauce.