Up-us.info – Onion In Whole Grain Mustard Sauce. You can cook Onion In Whole Grain Mustard Sauce using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Onion In Whole Grain Mustard Sauce
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of whole grain mustard sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of worchestershire sauce.
Onion In Whole Grain Mustard Sauce instructions
- Heat up the pan then Pan fry onion for few seconds then add whole grain mustard sauce mixture and olive oil mix well and off heat immediately.
- I used this mixture in few of the following recipes,,,,adding more honey for a sweet taste and or less honey for a stronger mustard taste https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/417437-spaghetti-in-whole-grain-mustard-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358449-baked-mackeral-with-mustard-sauce.