Up-us.info – Dandelion Shortbread Cookies. Dandelion shortbread cookies add a bright, sunny spring twist to an old school classic. Shortbread is rather plain on its own, but it’s also adaptable, and adding edible flowers is a lovely way to add a bit of. To make Calendula & Thyme Shortbread Cookies, start by creaming together the butter and sugar, then add the egg yolk, lemon juice and lemon zest (if using) and stir to combine.
Shortbread cookies for a spring or summer day! Dandelions are a fun and unique addition to cookies and are a perfect introduction for for. In a medium bowl sift together flour, cocoa and salt. You can cook Dandelion Shortbread Cookies using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dandelion Shortbread Cookies
- You need 1/2 c (2 sticks) of butter softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4-1 cup of dandelion petals (just yellow).
- Prepare 2 1/2 c of AP flour.
- You need Splash of milk.
There’s no shortage of shortbread here! This simple dough bursts with buttery goodness and makes the perfect base for delicious cookies. These were so easy to make and yet turned out fabulous. It’s great when such simple ingredients come together to create something so delicious!
Dandelion Shortbread Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Mix butter & sugar with a mixer until fluffy (about 3 min). Add dandelion petals & beat to incorporate. (Add as many or as little as you feel comfortable)..
- Gradually add flour, beat to incorporate. Add splash of milk, beat another minute if desired. Knead dough with hands to really mix. Now choose: 1.) Roll out dough & use a cookie cutter or 2.) Roll dough into a ball and dip in white sugar. *I did 2* Bake 20-25 minutes, until bottom is golden brown. Take out & let cool. Remember shortbread is not a sweet cookie, best served with milk, tea or coffee..
A beautiful looking Shortbread cookie that is topped with a powdered sugar glaze, chopped pistachios, and crushed freeze dried raspberries. more. Chocolate Shortbreads take a buttery rich round of. In large bowl, beat butter, powdered sugar and vanilla with spoon. Shortbread cookies are usually made with dairy butter, but these dairy-free and vegan shortbread cookies are close to the traditional ones. Toffee Pecan Shortbread Cookies – buttery shortbread cookies filled with toasted pecans & dotted with toffee bits.