Up-us.info – Blueberry grape mug muffins. Blueberry Mug Muffin. featured in Portable Breakfasts. This blueberry muffin has that perfect muffin consistency…you know, the kind that’s just slightly denser than an actual cake? This mug recipe makes a lot of muffin, for not a lot of calories/macros.
Or maybe we should call it muffin for the impatient. I’m actually munching on a mug of blueberry muffin right now as I write this. This time I made it with coconut sugar because I used up the last of my date syrup in the video. You can have Blueberry grape mug muffins using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry grape mug muffins
- You need 1/4 teaspoons of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of All purpose flour, you can use self raising flour.
- It’s of Water if needed.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 5-6 tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 6 of Blueberries.
- Prepare 1 of grape cutted into four pieces.
- You need of Tutti Fruiti, optional.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare of Sparkling sugar, optional.
The first thing I did was eliminate the oil. Eliminating oil is not necessarily a Vegan thing – but many of my Plant-Based Readers (including myself) try Simple, fast, blueberry muffins – in a mug. Thanks Tasty for the inspiration – and keep those almost Vegan videos coming! Add an extra helping of protein to your diet with these tasty mug muffins packed with blueberries for.
Blueberry grape mug muffins instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients together first.
- Mix wet ingredients together separately.
- Batter: Mix both mixtures well, make sure there are NO clumps.
- Pour into a microwavable mug/cup, batter should be no too watery but not dough like.
- Microwave the mug/cup for 2-3 minutes.
- After that, add the Blueberries and grapes into the batter.
- Microwave for 3-5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle some sparkling sugar, if you don’t have sparkling sugar just use regular sugar.
- Place a mint leaf on top and enjoy/serve!!.
Keto Blueberry Mug Cake (Vegan, Paleo)- An easy one minute recipe for a blueberry muffin in a mug made with coconut flour and loaded with blueberries! It’s time for the humble blueberry muffin to get the mug cake treatment! The beauty of this blueberry mug cake recipe is how easy it is and how. Blueberry Muffin With Streusel Topping Mug Cake. by Kirbie. And no muffin is complete without streusel.