Up-us.info – Whole Wheat Pizza Dough. You can have Whole Wheat Pizza Dough using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Yeast.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of Lukewarm water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Semolina.
Whole Wheat Pizza Dough step by step
- In mixing bowl add yeast, honey, olive oil and water. Whisk together and set aside..
- In medium bowl add whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, salt and garlic salt. Mix..
- Add flour mix to yeast mix. Use hook attachment on low setting. Once dough begins to pull off the sides remove hook. Cover bowl with towel and set aside until doubles in size..
- Use semolina on counter to shape dough. Add desired toppings and bake 15 minutes at 400°F on a pizza stone or baking sheet..