Up-us.info – Simple Nachos. You can cook Simple Nachos using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Nachos
- It’s 1 lb of Velveeta Cheese, any.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger, drained.
- You need 1 of desired seasonings.
- It’s 1 of Tortilla chips.
Simple Nachos instructions
- Start crock pot (or can use pot on stove) on low, add cheese and milk. It will take a while it melt, add 1/2 cups of milk for desired consistency.
- Ground hamburger if haven’t already..
- Add seasonings to hamburger..
- Check cheese, stir until melted through or is at desired consistency..
- Once cheese has melted, add hamburger and stir.
- Grab a plate and spread chips out, add the dip and enjoy!!.