Up-us.info – No Yeast Whole Wheat Pizza Crust. You can have No Yeast Whole Wheat Pizza Crust using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Yeast Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
- You need 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of dried chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried chopped basil leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
No Yeast Whole Wheat Pizza Crust step by step
- Pre-heat oven 400°F.
- Place all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and wisk to blend together well..
- Add water and oiland mix well with a wooden spoon. Mix until dough forms a nice smooth ball..
- Drop dough ball on flat surface and use a rolling pin to roll it out until it is about 1/2 an inch thick. Place on a pizza pan or a cookie pan and use your finger tips to fit in better into your pan..
- place in oven for around 5-6 min, take out and throw all your toppings on, then back in the oven for about 10-15 min, or until your toppings and or cheese are nice and melted..