Up-us.info – Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin. You can cook Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of brussel sprouts, halved.
- You need 8 oz of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- It’s 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fontina cheese, grated, optional.
- It’s 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 sprig of fresh rosemary, minced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes, optional.
- It’s to taste of Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
Bacon Brussel Sprouts Gratin instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F..
- Place brussel sprouts in a baking dish and toss in olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper..
- Roast in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until semi-softened..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together egg, heavy cream, rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder and red pepper flakes (if using), then stir in cheeses..
- Remove brussel sprouts from oven and add 3/4 of the bacon to the baking dish. Pour cheese mixture over the top and stir everything together, then top with remaining bacon..
- Reduce oven temperature to 350º, return baking dish to oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and just set..
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before serving..