Up-us.info – “Mimosa” salad. This Mimosa Salad is so satisfying. Everything is grated finely, making the texture so delicate and pleasant that it’s hard not to overeat. Mimosa salad got its name because of its resemblance to “mimosa”, spring flowers, scattered on the snow.
It now grows around the world, including. Mimosa salad is a festive salad. Place potatoes and carrots into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. You can have “Mimosa” salad using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of “Mimosa” salad
- Prepare 1 pc of canned fish in oil (sardines, tuna).
- Prepare 4 pcs. of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 4 pcs. of boiled carrots.
- It’s 4 pcs of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 2 pcs of onions.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
Download Mimosa salad stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. This salad was served in a wonderful French restaurant in Vancouver and was a big hit with customers. Mimosa Salad is a festive layered salad made with cooked vegetables and chicken, with its Mimosa salad tastes as delicious as its presentation is beautiful. Once done, it really looks like a festive cake.
“Mimosa” salad instructions
- Potatoes and carrots boil until cooked..
- Chop onion into small cubes. Carrots, potatoes grate on a fine grater..
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks..
- Squirrels grate on a fine grater. Yolks grate on a fine grater..
- Knead the fish with a fork..
- Put fish on the bottom of the plate, grease with mayonnaise..
- Put the egg whites on the fish, apply a little mayonnaise..
- Put the onion on the carrots..
- Onion put the potatoes, add salt and grease mayonnaise..
- Repeat the layers..
- The last layer. Put egg yolks on the potatoes, do not add mayonnaise..
Delight brunch guests with Mimosa Fruit Salad. Reminiscent of the classic drink, refreshing mimosa fruit salad features mandarins and sliced strawberries. Boil the potatoes and carrots until soft but not mushy, and hard boil the eggs. Separate the egg whites and yolks. Mimosa Salad is a very popular recipe.