Up-us.info – Bacon Carbonara. You can have Bacon Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Carbonara
- You need 200 grams of Pasta.
- You need 250 ml of All Purpose Cream.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Bacon sliced into bits.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of McCormick Carbonara mix.
- You need slices of Mushroom.
Bacon Carbonara step by step
- Melt butter in a heated pan.
- Cook the bacon bits, onion and mushroom slices in the melted butter then set aside.
- Pour the Cream in a saucepan. Add the McCormick carbonara mix and stir until dissolved in a medium heat.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese onto the the mixture and continue to stir until it boils. Add parmesan cheese depending on the taste desired.
- Pour the carbonara sauce on the cooked pasta.