Up-us.info – Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice. Photo about A delectable dish consisting of a queso smothered quesadilla paired with spanish rice. Queso Quesadilla originated in the state of Sinaloa in Northwestern Mexico and areas of what is now known as Texas. The rich, melting cheese is said to have made traditional tortilla turnovers famous and inspired their name, “quesadillas.” Flavor Profile.
Spanish rice, also known as Mexican rice, red rice, or arroz rojo, is a Mexican side dish or an ingredient in other dishes made from white rice Despite its name, Spanish rice is not a popular dish in Spain or in Spanish cuisine; rice dishes in Spain are often yellow in color due to the inclusion of. Whatever you call it, we’ve got the best Spanish Rice Recipe you can find. It tastes like it came straight from the restaurant! You can cook Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
- Prepare of Ground beef or chicken.
- It’s of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- You need of Crushed doritos.
- It’s of Queso dip or Fritos jalapeño cheese dip.
- Prepare of Sour cream, salsa and lettuce optional.
- Prepare 1 packet of Spanish rice mix.
This is one of my reverse-engineered projects, that is to say, my version of quesadillas from one of the local pubs. Saute rice, onion, and bell pepper until rice is browned and onions are tender. Season with chili powder and salt. A friend of mine makes a wonderful spanish rice and i couldnt get her on the phone so i looked this one up.
Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice instructions
- Cook ground beef or chicken and shred and mix with taco seasoning.
- Layer shredded cheese, meat and crushed chips on tortilla and top with nacho cheese or queso sprinkle with more shredded cheese and top with another tortilla.
- Place in skillet on low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes) flip and brown the other side.
- Prepare rice as directed and top with queso.
- You can serve with salsa, sour cream, guacamole and shredded lettuce if desired.
Quesadillas de queso, con todo el sabor de México y listas en pocos minutos. Te contamos el paso a paso de la receta. Todo el sabor de México en un aperitivo tan fácil como delicioso. Quesadillas de queso, acompañadas con dos salsas: una picante y otra más suave y cremosa. Chicken Bacon Quesadilla Fajita Quesadilla America’s Frito Pie Bold Burrito Nine-inch-ilada Nacho Salad.