Linguine alla carbonara. You can have Linguine alla carbonara using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Linguine alla carbonara
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 6 slice of bacon, cut into small pieces.
- You need 80 grams of fresh button mushrooms, slice.
- Prepare 150 grams of linguine, cooked and drained.
- Prepare 180 ml of dairy whipping cream,mix with 120ml water.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 of onion slice.
Linguine alla carbonara step by step
- Cooked linguine according to package direction..
- Cooked bacon till golden brown. Set aside and reserve oil..
- Sauté onion till its caramelised than add garlic, bacon and mushroom till fragrant..
- Add linguine and stir well. Add dairy whipping cream, seasoning and bring to boil..
- Remove from heat, immediately add in egg yolks while linguine still hot..
- Dish up and grate parmesan cheese on top. Serve immediately.